Saturday, November 15, 2008

Painting is to Journaling is to Blogging

Journaling: (a.ka. blogging, sketching, painting, writing); to turn blank pages into inspiring expressions of our everyday lives...

I've always loved the idea of journaling as an outlet, and this blog (called Paper and Threads) is a delight to scroll through. I've scribbled and sketched in a few journals, myself--the contents of which I too would display on a blog if I had half as much talent as the elusive Paper and Threads.

This talented blogger is a painter and a traveler. I got lost and very inspired in this artist's water-colored commentary (I would include more specific info, but this blog doesn't include a profile--only an impressively detailed journal of experiences, along with challenges aimed toward artistic skills).




Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade












All images courtesy of http://www.paperandthreads.com/


No comments: