Monday, October 13, 2008

Love this blog...Want this life (for our family)









photos courtesy of SouleMama's blog

There is a particular blog that I love to peek at every time I update the Fox Den. It is called SouleMama, and is created by a very crafty, resourceful and talented mother from Portland, Maine. She is definitely a nature mama who is teaching her kids about the joys and wonders of the simpler side of life.... knitting, sewing, canning, baking, gardening, hiking, etc. I must confess, I want this mamma's life (with my own family included, of course). Oh, if I could magically transport the life and land portrayed in her blog out west to San Diego, CA--then there would be no more need to subscribe to Country Living magazine, because I would already be an expert.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Isn't her blog great? I think we all love the life that her blog presents. Just remember, photos don't show the dust and the dirty dishes and the pile of laundry...Wait, those would be my photos. Ha!