Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fairy Fun
















Aren't these cute? Now, I'm not sure I would have played with them when I was a girl, but something tells me my daughter would love them. She's always carrying a doll around while talking in what Dan refers to as a "Minnie Mouse" voice. Plus, she and her brother just discovered the new Disney movie Tinkerbell. I'm not a big fan of kids and TV, but every now and then we allow a movie. Tinkerbell is very imaginative, and best of all, there are no villainous "bad guys." Just innocent fairies providing "nauture-ly" assistance... like painting the spots on ladybugs and pollinating flowers.
photos courtesy of imaginechildhood.com

2 comments:

twigg said...

these are so fun. i am sure you know about www.etsy.com right? a sight of all handmade stuff...it's amazing, if you haven't checked it out! fun to see your pics--i hope you are well!

jessie

The Fox Den said...

I love etsy! I just try not to visit to often, or I'll want to buy too many things! I enjoy your great writing, too...glad you've got a blog. Hope all is well with you, too.
Jen